If you have a minute, please go to this website and vote for couple Vanessa and Mike #204. They are friends of friends and are trying to win a San Francisco dream wedding. Out of 350 couples, they have made it to the top 5. Vanessa is currently battling cancer and Mike is a Captain in the Air Force. They met in Columbus, Mississippi. You can read their story here:
and vote for them here:
(scroll down to their picture and put your info in)
The winner will be announced on Valentine's day. Please pass this on if you can!!
Thanks everyone!!
The crazy thing is Tobin and I hung out with Vanessa occasionally when we lived in MS. It gave me the chills when I saw this post (I copy and pasted it from THE PARKER'S blog)... It makes me so sad to think someone so young is battling this cancer and in stage 4 already, she's great, so please take the time and quickly vote!!!
__________________________________
The crazy thing is Tobin and I hung out with Vanessa occasionally when we lived in MS. It gave me the chills when I saw this post (I copy and pasted it from THE PARKER'S blog)... It makes me so sad to think someone so young is battling this cancer and in stage 4 already, she's great, so please take the time and quickly vote!!!
3 comments:
That is the same cancer that just took Kyle; Seth says it is usually very treatable, so there is still hope! I voted for them, and will keep them in my prayers!
I voted for them! I hope they win!
I voted for them and posted the link to my Facebook page.
Post a Comment