Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ella in training...

Guess what?! Ella is in Training.... training to go potty on the potty and not in her diaper, to not kick and scream when she doesn't get what she wants, to stay in time out when she does something naughty, to turning her listening ears on and last but not least.... Ella is training to be a big sister :)

I am 9.5 weeks pregnant! Yes I was pregnant the entire time I was in Montana back and forth the last month... this is why I was a party pooper and said no thank you to yummy drinks :) haha.

This time has been around has been completely different, but I will write more on that later on...

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.
Love Holly, Tobin, Ella and our little "bean" :)

4 comments:

aubyn said...

You are a secret keeping vault! Hooray and congratulations, I love happy news. happy happy news :)
Congratulations Gannetts

Anne said...

So excited for you guys!! Hope the sickness lets up SOON. And I can't wait to see your cute belly pics all over again like with Ella's. Can't believe it's been that long!

Janelle Wilson said...

Big congrats to the Gannetts! Maybe I will be able to sneak up and "help" you again after baby2 is born! :)

lanerdoo said...

YAY for seconds! Congratulations to your family and bravo on your secrect keeping abilities :)