Wednesday, March 26, 2008

22 weeks & a Stache!

She is kicking like crazy now and Tobin finally got to feel it. He had his head on my stomach and she kicked him 4 times in a row... it was crazy, thats the most she has kicked in a row. Otherwise I can just feel her moving around in there... weird and wonderful feeling!

So during the month of march the pilots grow out there mustaches, it's pretty gross! Tobin has been told he looks like a dirty cop, child molester, and many more names :) Take a look. These pics were taken just this last weekend and I am 22 weeks pregnant in them and growing like crazy!!

22 weeks!! also know as 5.5 months

I am in Montana right now visiting the family but Tobin was unable to make it up. I am having a couple baby showers and will post pics once I get back :)

0 comments: