THIS IS WHAT TOBIN AND I WOKE UP TO THIS MORNING AT LIKE 7:30AM!
YES THIS IS OUR FRONT YARD!!!Dogs watching this disaster... they love looking out the door, cute huh!
ANYWAYS... I am so irritated!!! We haven't even moved out yet and they have already started there construction.. Seriously, why couldn't they just wait til Monday? We told them we would be out by the end of the weekend. I can hardly hear myself think with all the damn noise oh and I am not sure how we are going to get our mail the next 2 days, the box it taped off in the construction zone, AND we can hardly get out our driveway. All I keep thinking is they better not be working tomorrow because we our moving and need room to load our stuff.
For those of you who don't already know Tobin and I found out 2 weeks ago that we were being kicked out of our house and needed to move just down the street to another lovely shack! The reason we are being kicked out is because they are making our house an office for the construction company that is going to rebuild alot of the homes in the area. They didn't even give us a nicer house, but whatever, it's just a pain in the ass! I hate moving to begin with and since we are moving just down the street we don't want to box everything up because it is more about just transporting our shit down the street... seems pretty easy right? NO, not all! It has taken us so long to go through everything and we will be moving again in 4-6 months :( On the positive side I have been going through stuff and throwing out what we don't need so when we move next it will be one less thing to do and we will have a baby by then!
Anyways, we have started moving little things and anything I can pack up, but I am not suppose to lift more then 10-15lbs (Haha... Otis weighs 17 and I pick him up all time). Some of the guys in Tobin's class are coming over tomorrow afternoon and moving everything... thank goodness they are willing to help-- we also told them we would buy pizza and beer, they will do anything for food and beer :)
So yes I am so irritated!!! oh and the construction people for the last 2 weeks have been dropping there annoying dog off next door and she high pitch barks from 8am til about 10am EVERY MORNING... I need to get out of this house!
Here are a few pics of the dogs while I have been trying to pack... they are freaking out.
This is the Cradle my dad handmade... many of our cousins and Kelly and I slept in this. It been through alot. Tobin put them in it to see what they would do when it rocked... they just froze.
We left them while unloading a load of stuff at the new house and came back to this....
This is one of our 2 plants that we have had since we got married and have been through MANY cold long moves and they never died... now look at it. He got even the roots out of the pot. What a disater...
His punishment! HAH. He looks as if he's in jail. DO NOT FEEL BAD FOR HIM!
Oh and then 30 minutes later Theo ran, chasing a stray dog, and I lost him-- I was chasing him, he ran across into the entrance street of our neighborhood and just kept running (they I lost sight of him for a minute and about lost it), I was screaming, almost crying and my blood pressure was as high as it has ever been. These last 2 weeks have been miserable and never ending!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Moving AGAIN...
Posted by holly gannett at 11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment