So Tobin and I were taking a nap yesterday afternoon, we were exhausted! We some how managed to squished ourselves onto our extremely short couch. It seems to be harder and harder because of my stomach.... as we were laying there I was sound asleep and Tobin was half awake... all of a sudden he said it felt like I poked him in the back (I was laying behind him) with my finger, but I wasn't moving! SHE KICKED!!! When he told me this later on I was so bummed because I have been waiting to feel her kick for the past 2 weeks (I have been impatient) and I missed it! Tobin was kind of weirded out, he felt like he was invading her space :) funny huh!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so exciting! Too funny that she kicked Tobin! I hope you start feeling her more often, how fun!
Hey Holly... I can't believe that you have felt the babe kick already. We didn't feel our little one until 20 weeks. That is so exciting! Just wait a few weeks and you will really feel her!
How have you been feeling lately?
Hope things are well!
Natalie
Post a Comment