I have been having these crazy dreams for a while, probably since 6-7 weeks pregnant. DAMN HORMONES!! They definitely are not the kind of dreams that you would think of. Of course you would think that a prego lady would dream about the BABY and if it was a girl or a boy, or even if it was an animal rather then a human (I have heard of that), but NO my dreams are nothing like this.
I wake up breathing heavy, worried or almost crying because my dreams are so disturbing. They are either about random men who are confessing there love to me and beg me to not tell Tobin, I know terrible but I can't help my dreams. Or Tobin is leaving me because I am getting fat and pregnant, he says he just can't handle being with someone that "looks" like that :(. I have even had dreams about my dad, which I haven't had since he first died. In one of my dreams I found out he was actually still alive and had been living in Phoenix still. I could see him so clearly... he had lost so much weight (looked homeless) and had no money... I had a very long discussion with why he left and blah blah blah. Let's just say it was INTENSE. Just the other day I had a dream that Janelle (one of my very best friends) had decided that we could no longer be friends and she wanted nothing to do with me... I had no other choice other than to try and make new friends, I joined the cheerleading squad but did not tell them I was pregnant, they were all so mean and terrible people. The problem with all my dreams is that they are all so real!! It's scary what I can remember when I wake up... I never use to be able to remember my dreams.
I wake up and poor Tobin has to listen to me explain my dreams because I am so upset.
GOOD NEWS... Last night I finally had a dream about a baby :) I HAD A GIRL :) just thought I would let everyone know since everyone keeps asking whats what "feeling" of what I am having.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
CRAZY DREAMS!
Posted by holly gannett at 12:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We are still friends - but only if you can get me on the cheerleading squad too. I've been practicing my splits and if a pregnant girl can get there, so can I!
Post a Comment