
This is our FAVORITE pic... It's crazy how you can actually see a baby in there. I never seem to be able to see babies on ultrasounds but this one I definitely can :) YAH for a girl :) and a healthy girl in fact! Tobin asked the lady if that was the "who-who" haha. I thought it was pretty cute! We are both super stoked and it just makes it even more real. And for those of you who swore I was having twins, I proved you wrong ;) You can click on the pic to make it bigger, just thought I would let everyone know.

Friday, February 15, 2008
It's a GIRL!!!
Posted by holly gannett at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She's beautiful! Can you tell yet if her fingers will look like Holly's?? :) Congrats, T and H!!!
How fun! It's going to be fun dressing up a little girl! Yeah! We are super excited and happy for you two. Congrats on the 'who-who' news!!
Congrats again! She looks awesome! :) Thank goodness for only one little blessing!!
Congrats, she looks great! Those are great ultrasound pics.
Post a Comment