Sorry this look so long but things have been so crazy busy it is unbelieveable... I will update everyone on everything at a later time.
For one of my classes I had to create a video so I designed it around our trip to Hawaii :) Play around with in, there are tons of pics to see... it still has a little touching up to do and 2 of the links don't work but there are plenty of photos to see!!
http://ellagoestohawaii.polishedink.com
Also CLICK HERE to see pics from my iPhone during our trip in Hawaii-- there are some good ones!
Update everyone soon on everything else, we have had a lot going on....
Saturday, November 21, 2009
HAWAII!!!
Posted by holly gannett at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Holly your website is so awesome! I am jealous, I would never be able to figure out how to do all that!
Cute pictures, glad you guys had fun! :)
Wow, Holly! You did great! Nice work, chica. :)
I've missed you and ella pictures. Love ya, Aunt Gail
Post a Comment