Happy Thanksgiving!
We headed to Washington D.C. for thanksgiving this year, to celebrate it with my Aunt, Uncle and Grandma. Grandma was visiting Linda and David for the holiday and invited us to join them as well. We had a GREAT time, it was full of wonderful food cooked by David, great conversation and relaxing time just hanging out and spending time together. We were so thankful to have Tobin home with us as well, since we weren't sure if he was going to be home or on a mission :) He is leaving on Monday for his next trip so it worked out PERFECT!
Here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving...
Ella and Grandma opening presents from Aunt Linda and Grandma... Ella loved the ribbons!
The stuffed animal around Ella's neck was from Grandma as well, Ella LOVES to carry it around (on her back or in her hands) and hug and kiss it.

Ella VERY intrigued by Aunt Linda and Uncle David's cooking :)
JACKPOT!! Ella found the tuperware drawer and from that point on could not keep her out of it.
Hanging out with Daddy!
Grandma and I :)
Thanks again Aunt Linda and Uncle David for having us we had a wonderful time and really enjoyed hanging out with you guys!! Love you all.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Thanksgiving in D.C.
Posted by holly gannett at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holly, I love the pictures! And I love Ella's outfit - I would wear that everyday if they made it for adults. Glad you got to spend the holiday with your hubby and with your family. I miss you!! Tell Schnobes and Smella hello for me. Love to you!
I thought maybe you had given up on the blog! Hallelujah for new pictures! She's growing so fast. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. Grandma Jean looks GREAT. Love you. Your Aunt.
Post a Comment