Ok so YES I AM SORRY!!! I have been terrible at updating the blog or even checking other people's blog this last 1-2 months (geez that is too long). This is not normal for me but I have good reasons, well maybe not good reasons but excuses :)
Here is what we have been up to...
*I started doing photography in my stare time (funny I am not sure where that time has come from but I really enjoy it). It's something I have always loved doing... I will post my website I did for one of my classes. I also have a blog for it as well since that is easier to update and post photos.

Here is my blog, add it to your list of blogs, I have been updating it frequently...
http://hollygannettphotography.blogspot.com
here is my website, it needs to be updated but I haven't had time with work, school and everything else going on, haha it's been crazy this last month....
www.hollygannettphotography.com
* I just finished up 2 more classes and started my last 1 :) I will be finished by mid-feb (I got straight A's again, my cum GPA is 3.95-better than I have even done EVER)!
* Ella is talking little bits of real words but constantly yelling/talking her own language and then looks at us as if we should totally understand her. She loves to wear her hair in PIGTAILS :) she will bring me her hair ties if she does not have it up.
* Tobin is doing great at flying and is still loving it. He is currently on a trip right now and I am just HOPING he makes it home for Christmas!! So cross your fingers everyone :)
.... that's it for now but I will update again soon... I PROMISE! I have a bunch of pics from my phone I will post shortly, Ella is growing up so fast.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
What we have been up to...
Posted by holly gannett at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I don't know how you do it all! You amaze me and I have to admit, I'm kinda jealous of you ;)
Post a Comment