Wednesday, December 16, 2009

bye-bye christmas

So I just got a phone call from Tobin... he got put on a mission for Saturday night which means he will be gone for Christmas :( .... sometimes I really don't like the military life and I mean REALLY don't like it. Tobin seemed really bummed and we really did not have much to say to each other... other than "this really sucks!" So Ella and I will be here in Dover for Christmas and that makes me super home sick all of a sudden... to bad it takes a week to drive home hah.

Bye-Bye Christmas...

**I guess all I can hope for is for him not leave and hopefully something will change, but I doubt it!

6 comments:

Taryn Connell said...

You are always welcome to come down to Charleston for Christmas! Only 10 hour drive instead of 2 days!! :)

Nena said...

seriously unfair! boo :(

aubyn said...

I am sorry for this news! Where will Tobin be? Germany?

Janelle Wilson said...

Oh Holly Anne! I'm so sorry, for you AND Tobin. Hang in there, and you can have your own very private, very personal Christmas when he returns. It's not WHEN you celebrate, but with WHOM. Love you, lady.

Jaren Rabe said...

Awww I'm sorry Holly, that sucks SO much. :(
I wish I could say something to make you feel better but I would be super bummed in your situation and know I will inevitably be there one day in the future. Ugh.

Jordan and Lexi said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. What a bummer! Love to you and Ella.