Monday, March 29, 2010

monday mornings

Well as some of you know Ella has been going to daycare/school from 8-12 3 days a weeks. It allows me to get more done with work and Ella seems to absolutely LOVE IT!! Up until today she has never cried when I left, she more so runs in and is excited and just as excited to be picked up :) which makes me feel good haha. Anyways, I dropped her off this morning and she was hysterical... I have no idea why?? It made me feel so awful to leave her but I am sure she is fine... right?! It was just very weird and I hope it's not a reoccurring thing. It's almost like she looked at this little boy and started bawling... who knows though.

I swear Ella gets weird when Tobin is gone. She gets more needy, whines a lot and just wants to be held more... she is super glued to my right leg practically. Tobin was home for about 2.5 weeks which is a LONG time for the C5... he is normally home and then gone right away. So who knows maybe it's harder when he's home for a longer period of time and then leaves... we are still trying to figure this whole thing out. I feel it's hard for her to understand at this age but hopefully it won't affect her in a bad way. She knows when Daddy's home though and absolutely loves it :)

Anyways, after I left Ella crying hysterical I grabbed a starbucks and am now off to get work done. Hope everyone has a better start of a monday than I did hah. Oh and it's POURING outside and it's not suppose to stop for another 24 hours.... they are calling for floods but they are always so drastic when it comes to the weather warnings around here.

1 comments:

lanerdoo said...

Maddox is normally happy to be left too but, yesterday he bawled for 2 hours when Bing left him with uncle Julian. They'll get over it!

By the way,your new background is adorable.