

I am so very excited that spring is FINALLY here. Dover has had some serious snow, ice, and rain this past winter-- not normal. We got stuck in our house at least 4 times this winter because of all the snow and they can't handle the snow like they can in MT. It's nuts!! I believe we got more snow than back home and we are already 20 inches above rainfall...
which means....
SPRING IS FINALLY HERE :)
Everything is turning green and I can't wait for the flowers to bloom... it will allow for some gorgeous pictures and you all know how much I LOVE my photography.
Anyways, above are just a couple photos of Ella in one of her spring dresses we just bought. I couldn't get over how cute it was and if I could get it in my size I totally would, just not wear it at the same time hahha.
Ella is jsut looking so grown up it's crazy!!
Tobin is gone on a trip so Ella and I had a girls night last night. We ordered pizza, painted our toes, watched a movie (ella's first movie she's watched and did pretty well). We also made popcorn, ella got a huge kick out of the sound popcorn makes. It was a great night and just what we needed. I swear some times when Tobin leaves it's not a big deal and other times (like this time) it SUCKS! Ella said bye about 12 times and gave about 25 kisses to daddy... I feel like it gets harder on him to leave the older she gets. Anyways, they are headed to Iraq and hopefully won't get stuck like normal-- I'm crossing my fingers!!
Ella is still a ball of fire! I can't wait for everyone back home to see how much she has grown... we will be in town from April 24th - May 11th (a little longer than planned but tickets were cheaper AND Ella has her very own seat finally-- I am soooooooo excited). Ella travels well, but doesn't like to sit still which is hard enough when there is 2 of us but it's just me, Tobin's not making it back until we come in August. She really is a good traveler-- she few with me on 6 trips in less than a year this past year. She has been to Canada, Arizona, Ohio, Montana (twice) AND HAWAII and she's not even 2.
Here are the places Ella has been since she was born:
- Mississippi (all over)
- Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- San Antonio, Texas
- Beaumont, Texas
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Delaware/Dover/Philly
- NYC
- Boston
- Montana (from one end to the other)
- Seattle
- Vancouver
- Whister
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Kauai, Hawaii
Well I have blabbed enough, hope everyone has a nice weekend and see you all in less than a month-- CAN'T WAIT!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment