Sunday, June 15, 2008

34 weeks!


34 weeks!


So here I am just about 34 weeks!
I have been having some symptoms of pre-term labor but hopefully she will stay in there a at least a few more weeks :)
She dropped at 32 weeks and the doctor says she is very low so we will see. I was told I need to stay off my feet as much as possible and not walk as much (I take the dogs on 2 walks a day normally and got cut back to 1). I am having a lot of menstrual cramping and lower back pain, some days worse then others!! So she may come a little early and she may not, I guess we won't know until it happens :)

4 comments:

Janelle Wilson said...

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! You're looking good and workin' that belly! Wish I could be there...

holly gannett said...

It will only get bigger :) Can't wait to see you when you come visit!! Love you and miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous!! I hope you are feeling well, keep posting!

Michelle Fry said...

Holly, I saw your link from Natalie's blog. I know I only met you a couple of times, but I wanted to see how you were enjoying Mississippi! I was just looking at a picture taken of me in Columbus in July a few years back, and I look miserably overheated! I can't imagine how much worse it must be to be 9 months pregnant in the South this time of year! Good luck with everything!