So here I am at 36 weeks! I went to the doctor yesterday and was told there is no way I will make it to my due date. I am 70% effaced and 2-3 cm dilated... so she's coming! I had contractions all last night that started at 2:30am and went on until about 6am only being about 3-5 minutes from start to start, but they weren't super painful so we didn't go in. I am basically on watch and was told we need to watch very closely to what happens and how I feel from here on out. I have been very uncomfortable and feel like crap today. Contractions and back pain through out the day... so I guess we will see what happens, I guess I could go any day. It kind of makes us nervous, but we are excited as well!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
36 weeks!
Posted by holly gannett at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so excited for you!! I'm sorry it's painful now, but it will be so worth meeting your baby girl!!!!!!! Love you, miss you!
Come out baby gannett!! I'm still around if you need a rush to hospital and Tobin can't make it. Any word on when you're leaving this place?
Post a Comment