So just by the title of this blog entry and the fact that I am typing it should explain that NO I have not gone into labor and no I am not in the hospital. We went in this morning and she is basically being being VERY STUBBORN! I have not dilated any more, still at a 2-3cm. All those contractions and being so uncomfortable and she is still sitting exactly where she was a week ago and the week before that!
Plans have changed now though. It looks like I am going to be delivering in a little town called AMORY instead of Columbus because that is where my doctors office is based out of and he is on call there more. He gave us the option that if we delivery there he can induce me sooner because he is not on call until the 26th of July in Columbus, so we decided to go this route.....
My next appointment is going to be this Thursday, he is going to strip my membranes then (sounds gross but whatever to get her out of me) and depending on how I am looking he may put me into labor that day JULY 17th... and if not this Thursday then I will be induced the following Wednesday JULY 23rd early that morning! He said that this will be better because if we were to wait until the 26th that is just 4 more days for her to get even bigger and this also will give Tobin 2 weeks to be around her rather then 1 week :) If she does come this Thursday he will be around for a little less then 3 weeks which would be even better but lets not get our hopes up!
But if she does come on the 17th, this Thursday, then all of our Birthdays would be on the 17th (May, June and now July)... kind of neat!
Well so thats our plan unless she decided to come out on her own and it really doesn't look like she is wanting to, once again she is stubborn! So the latest we will have her is JULY 23rd!
We will keep everyone posted!
Monday, July 14, 2008
SHE IS STUBBORN!!!!
Posted by holly gannett at 2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sorry things didn't go better today. We'll be hoping things go better on the 17th.
that's cool. Janelle's official "un-birthday" is July 17th! It would be so appropriate to have her then! You guys are in our prayers!
I always forget about that "official unbirthday" - but don't worry, I am willing to share it. :)
Post a Comment