Well we went to the doctor again this morning and I am still 3cm dilated but have gone from 70% to 90% effaced. I have been having random contractions (some more painful then others) and cramps off and on but nothing consistent for a long period of time. We some what got our hopes up this morning cause the last time I went in he said that if I was 5cm dilated today they would just admit me into the hospital, but that didn't happen. It's hard not to get your hopes up... I am so uncomfortable and it just stresses me out because the longer she is in my belly the less time Tobin will be home with her before he leaves.
We found out that Tobin will be gone from August 7th until September 6th for training! :( When we were at the doc today he scheduled me an appointment for this coming Monday because that is when he is on call again. Then he is not on call until the following Saturday... so that is when he would schedule my induce date if I haven't had her yet... which means I would practically go to my due date because Saturday is the 26th. We thought he would induce me no later then the 22nd but now he isn't on call until the 26th (which is a Saturday). :( So hopefully she comes before then otherwise Tobin may be only home for a week or so before he has to leave for an entire month, which just makes me sad because a week is not much time at all! It stresses Tobin and I both out. He doesn't want to have to be gone that soon either!
So everyone cross your fingers and pray that she comes sooner then my induce date (just for the sake of us being able to have more time together as a family before he leaves).
I will make sure and keep everyone updated... But YES I am still pregnant and YES I think she is going to be stubborn and stay in there until the last minute (hopefully not though)!
We both miss and love everyone.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Doctor appt. update!
Posted by holly gannett at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No matter when she comes you are going to be a great lil' family! Holly, I 100% believe that you are going to be a great, strong momma just like Tobin is big stong pilot dude!
I bet you even have fun moving around the country and the planet with the Air Force :)
Yep, we are praying for you here :)
aubyn
Thanks Aubyn :) Miss you tons and hope you are doing well. holly
Post a Comment