Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The night before she comes!

Today we got a lot of things done (right before she comes)!

  • I finished my last day of work for 6 weeks
  • Got my haircut
  • Tobin found out that his survival dates got changed so he is not leaving in two weeks :) We have 2 months together to be with her (write more about this later)!
  • Found out that we got our house rented for another year (just in time because people are moving out on the 1st and the new people will be in by the 6th, so we won't lose any money :) what a relief)
  • I made one last nice dinner (tobin has been cooking a lot lately so I figured I should make one last meal)
  • Watched one last movie "STOP-LOSS"
  • AND Tobin helped my paint my toes so they look nice for tomorrow :) When he helped me take off my nail polish I couldn't help but laugh because his eyes were watering from the smell of the remover... I am very thankful for his help even though he is embarrassed that he had to paint my toes :) WHAT A HUSBAND!!!
Well we probably won't get much sleep tonight, even though we should get as much as possible... it's just to hard to sleep when we know she will be coming tomorrow. We are both so excited and I am nervous as well. I think there are good and bad things to knowing when you are going to have her-- I was able to plan and get as much done as possible but then I have so much time to think about what is going to happen rather then it just happening and not being able to process it because of the pain, haha.

We have to leave tomorrow morning at 5am to get to the hospital in time, we have to be there no later then 6am. Once I get checked in and settled I will see the doctor and he will start the labor! Then there's no stopping it... she will hopefully be in our arms by tomorrow evening :)

Well wish us luck and we will let everyone know when she arrives :)
LOVE, Holly and Tobin

4 comments:

Anne said...

Wow you got a lot done today! And major brownie points to Tobin for painting your toenails :)
I am so excited for you! Praying that things go as smoothly as possible! Good luck!

Jen said...

best wishes tomorrow, we will be praying for you guys!! What an exciting day you will have tomorrow.

Janelle Wilson said...

I will be thinking of you and praying for you all day. You will both do so well! I wish I could be there!

The Stieg Family...Ryan, Jill & Casen said...

Ryan and I are praying for you tomorrow! Good luck with it all and enjoy finally meeting your beautiful daughter! Looking forward to hearing her name and seeing pictures soon.