So I decided to create some baby art for "HER" nursery room (that is nonexistent because we will be moving). I could not believe how much baby art sells for. It is soooo expensive, so I figured I mine as well make my own that I really like, rather then spending a fortune on someone else's work! Take a look!!!! (click on the image to enlarge it)
Oh and yesterday when I was bummed that I hadn't gone into labor I came home and created what I want the Baby's room to look like.... depending on how long we are going to be around here we may just buy the furniture and move things around in the house so I can make the baby's room look like this :) Tobin thinks I am crazy but oh well :) haha... I told him I can't "NEST" much because of our situation so I created what it would look like on the computer... I even found the items we have (like the mobile and so on) so the room really would look somewhat like this :) Now when we finally get to Dover, Delaware we will paint her room too, but I didn't include that since I am going off of what the room looks like here in MS. it will be much more decorative but this is just a general idea of what I have in my head :_
Yes I know you all are probably thinking the same thing Tobin was... "You are nuts I can't believe you just made that on your computer real quick..." what can I say I am excited!!! :)
Friday, July 18, 2008
BABY ART!
Posted by holly gannett at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love the artwork! It will great no matter where you are living. Your daughter is blessed to have such wonderful parents. Her life is going to be full of fun, creativity, and adventure. (too bad her mom is a nut)! JK! You just make me laugh that you spent the time laying out the baby room!
Post a Comment