-----------------------------------------------------
We have had a few more visitors, from the people that are still around here in Mississippi. Last night one of the couples from Tobin's class made dinner and brought it over. We all hung out for a little bit, it was very nice not to have to worry about dinner :) Tonight another one of Tobin's classmates made us a curry dinner, which was very good as well. Thanks for everyone's help!
The dogs were very excited to see her and meet her... a little too excited but they are doing well now. They look very worried when she cries and love laying next to her crib :) Otis is actually calmer around her then Theo is which surprised us.
The last few nights haven't been too bad, Tobin wished he was getting much more sleep but I think she is doing pretty well. We are both exhausted but loving every minute with her... it's such a wonderful experience and she is doing more and more each day. She makes so many funny faces and expressions. She also HATES to have a dirty diaper and will let you know when she has one (the best part is when you feel and hear her pooping on your lap... man she unloads sometimes haha)! Her face and skin has cleared up so much from when we were in the hospital, she had the normal baby rash that would come and go all over the place. She is just so adorable I can't describe it... we can't wait for everyone to meet her... it sucks not being close to home but I will make sure and keep our blog updated :) Miss everyone, love Tobin, Holly and Ella.
6 comments:
What can I possibly say that you haven't already heard? She's perfect, you look fabulous, Tobin is doing great! Thank God she's finally here! Thank God you finally posted pictures! Her feet are hilarious in those socks - they look like rabbit feet. :) I love you all. Hold on until I can get there! I better google "taking care of newborns" or something to brush up, huh?
Congratulations Tobin & Holly on little Ella! She is beautiful!
i have been praying for all of you, as I know that the first few days/ weeks are the hardest. Stick with the breastfeeding, it gets a lot better after the first two weeks. If you don't have a breast pump... I would suggest getting one! It was a life saver for me (and still is)! And definitely go my milk supply established!
I am so glad that your delivery went well. I was avoiding calling you until you had her, because my delivery with Isabella was HORRIBLE... still recovering!
My advice to you both, is take a LOT of pictures now... because they really do grow so fast. Isabella is already 10 lbs @ 6 weeks old!
Blessings to all 3 of you! I'll give you a few weeks and then give you a call.
Love, Natalie, Ben and Isabella!
Congrats, she is adorable!!
Congrats to you. She is beautiful. Take care of yourselves.
Laurie
Such a pretty baby, pretty like her mama. Did I ever tell you I love your blog? I hope to see you again soon, for a more happier occasion!
Holly .. she is ONE WEEK old today! I can't believe it was a week ago we were visiting you in the hospital. Hope you're doing well :)
Post a Comment