Ella Christine Gannett
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 @ 7:22am
7lbs 4ozs, 19.75 inches

Once we got to our recovery room and had a few visitors... she's only a few hours old here!

What a proud Daddy!

Still can't believe I had her inside of me, CRAZY!

She's got big hands like her mom :) and feet!

Last day at the hospital

Just got her diaper changed from dad... he still can't believe how many times we change her diaper!

Getting ready to leave and go home for the first time... this was her going home outfit.

Heading home...

She looked so small once we put her in her car seat.

Goodbye hospital, Welcome to Mississippi :)
More pics to come from the last few days once we got home....
2 comments:
Congratulations! We are so excited for you and Ella is BEAUTIFUL! You two certainly must be proud parents. Happy Tobin was able to make it through the birth...ha ha!
Ryan and Jill
Dearest Holly, Tobin and ELLA!!
Fantastic pictures, and I'm so proud of and happy for all of you. I've been traveling with Linda and
David for the past 3 weeks so just landed long enough to check this out. We're at Johns, and I'll write more later but wanted to let you know that I've seen the pictures of beautiful Ella as well as her handsome parents, and I love you all. John, Holly, Linda and David also sent love and kisses. ELLA was my father's mother's name!!!!It was Ella Mae Thomas Miller. I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!! Grandma Jean
Post a Comment