Sunday, July 13, 2008

cross your fingers!

Well just thought I would post a little something before we go to bed tonight. Hope everyone is crossing there fingers for us, our doctors appointment is tomorrow morning and we are hoping that I am far enough long (dilated) for me to be admitted to the hospital and have her :) We have done everything possible to help move along the process so I guess it's just up to her and we think she is being a bit stubborn, so she takes after the both of us :) haha.

Well we will let everyone know tomorrow if for some reason things DO go our way and we end up having her.... Man I am excite, nervous and just wanting her to be here sooner then later so Tobin can be around as much as possible before he leaves. I have been reading this book about feeding and sleeping and how to get your baby a schedule and everything is about routine and it just sucks that Tobin will be gone for a good part of this process (they say the hardest part and most critical time is the first 7-9 weeks. It just makes me sad but I guess I have to remember to be thankful that he is going to be able to be around for the birth of her :)

Wish us luck tomorrow, we will keep everyone updated....

2 comments:

Jen said...

We'll be thinking of you tomorrow...hope everything goes well

Janelle Wilson said...

Good luck! Get out, Tobina! Love you, Gannetts. :)