Friday, July 11, 2008

Ultrasound pics!






So here are a few of the pics we got from the ultrasound we had yesterday. I have pointed out the facial features so hopefully everyone can see what we got to see :) Tobin just got done saying that he would like to see her in person so could I hurry it up and pop her out... rather then just in the pics haha.

REMEMBER you can click on any of the pics and they will get much larger so you can see more :)

Hope everyone is doing well. Love and miss you all.

1 comments:

Anne said...

I am so excited to see these pics but so not happy that you posted them TODAY. Wish you weren't posting and were at the hospital!
Sending lots of labor dust your way. Hopefully we'll be coming to see your beautiful baby girl when we get back on Sun!
P.S. Love the cute new design.