Holly, I remember being just as impatient waiting for Isabella to arrive. I thought she was being stubborn too, but then again a due date wasn't set for nothing. She was 2 days late... Although, I didn't have the stress of my husband having to leave soon. I hope you are feeling good. Keep us all posted. We're excited for you both. You're in out prayers.
Mom. Wife. Graphic Designer. Photographer. Sewer. Friend. Blogger. Sister & Daughter! I put together this blog so our friends and family can see our family grow no matter where the Air Force takes us!
1 comments:
Holly,
I remember being just as impatient waiting for Isabella to arrive. I thought she was being stubborn too, but then again a due date wasn't set for nothing. She was 2 days late...
Although, I didn't have the stress of my husband having to leave soon.
I hope you are feeling good. Keep us all posted. We're excited for you both. You're in out prayers.
Post a Comment