Since I will not be delivering in Columbus, MS anymore, we figured we should share the hospital contact info with everyone.
Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center
1105 Earl Frye Blvd.
Amory, Mississippi 38821
Phone : 662.256.7111
Just in case you can't get a hold of us while we are in the hospital, here is the number, feel free to call!
Also there is an online baby nursery on the hospital website, not sure how it works but here is the link just in case!
http://www.gilmorehealth.com/getpage.php?name=womens&sub=Services
NOTE: Just to let everyone know Amory, MS is about a 30-45 minute drive from Columbus, MS.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Hospital Info!
Posted by holly gannett at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So sorry the Dr appt didn't go well today! Here's hoping she decides to arrive on Thurs :)
Hey guys...
I am very happy to hear that things are going well!! I hope that the next few weeks turn out to be a fantastic adventure (in a positive way..) for the both of you. It is crazy to see that we (aka.. you two..) are growing up and becoming real adults.
I really am saddened that I am not apart of the every day occurrences in your lives, but at the same time am very happy to know that life is progressing very rapidly and joyful for the two of you.
Holly, kudos on the blog.. this is a really cool thing and I am glad that I can be somewhat involved, even though here I am in remote Indiana!
I will send good vibes your way in the next couple weeks, and I am sure that I will here some news through the grapevine (The parent convention that is.. Grand Bagel)
I truly love you guys,
All the best
Chris J
Post a Comment