We had a little get together with our family back in MT for Ella... here is her eVite I sent out :) Super simple but it was kind of thrown together at last minute.
Birthday pics to come later.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Ella's Invite
Posted by holly gannett at 4:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Too cute! Happy late birthday to Ella, she is beyond adorable. I show pics of her from your blog to Roger occasionally in hopes it will melt his heart a little so we can have kids sooner than when he is ranked Captain. :)
Also, on a side note, are you still designing blogs? I know you are super busy but if you are let me know... I'm sick of the free ones and I can't even figure out how to get our picture on the header anymore without it looking HUGE.
Post a Comment