So Saturday Ella and I are flying to Big Fork, MT for a 1, then Tobin will be meeting us there and we will stay for another 4 or 5 days. Then we will be heading to Billings for a day or 2, and then Red Lodge for the weekend and then back to Billings on Sunday and we fly out of there on Monday... wow that is a busy week! My parents just build a "cabin" in Big Fork, but it's more like a house. I have only seen pictures but it looks wonderful, we are sooo excited!!
The picture above was taken from my parents cabin a few weeks ago, she sent it to me.
It will be so nice and RELAXING, I need it since I have been sooooo busy with school, work and Ella... Especially this week, it's been nuts! Better get bakc to wowrk, school and ella, oh ya and PACKING, YIKES!!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
what I am looking forward to...
Posted by holly gannett at 1:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks like a beautiful place... Enjoy!
Oh my goodness we LOVE Red Lodge....so jealous! Have fun!
Post a Comment