Thursday, July 9, 2009

In Loving Memory...

In Loving Memory of

Princess, my family dog, was put down this morning :( My sister, Kelly, was very close to her since she was at home the longest, but we will all miss her. My parents had to take her in this morning, this day has been coming for a while but it's still hard, but she's in a better place and no longer suffering.
It's been 10 years since my dad's death... geez it just makes me think of how much he has missed. We miss you dad!




3 comments:

Anne said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Princess. Every time I read about a dog being put down, I think about Luke one day. :( I hope your family is doing ok.
Thinking about you on your dad's anniversary, too.

Janelle Wilson said...

Oh Princess, dear dear Princess. I'm sorry she is gone, she was a sweet dog. Also, I cannot believe it has been ten years since your dad died. You've come a long way, baby! I'm so proud of you!

Jordan and Lexi said...

We're thinking of you during this difficult time. Miss you guys.