Saturday, August 29, 2009

Gone again!



Well Tobin left for ANOTHER trip already... he has been gone so much lately, not going to lie it's been hard. Never knowing when he is leaving or coming home, and I think it is starting to wear on Ella as well, or maybe she is just noticing me being worn down from it, who knows. But when Tobin brought out his "bags" she started taking the thing out of the bag and just kind of stared at it, like she knew he was leaving. This was yesterday and today we went to a friends parent's house 1.5hrs away... let's just say when I went to put her down to bed (we were going to stay the night) she just cried and cried and cried and held on sooo tight when I would try to put her down. She actually was climbing up me at one point :( so I just packed up our stuff and drove home, I couldn't deal with it tonight. I am so tried lately, it doesn't help that Tobin just got back (he was suppose to be gone 4 days and it ended up being 17 days) and is now gone again already, I swear he just got back. Also I have finals this next week and I just heard from Tobin AND HE IS ALREADY BROKEN AGAIN, so who knows when he will be home :( What a freakin couple of days! Hopefully this next week doesn't get worse... not sure how much more I can handle right now without losing my mind.

Pictures above are from Cambridge, where we were today and where we were suppose to stay the night haha but that didn't work out so well.

3 comments:

Jordan and Lexi said...

Love, love, love that dress! Adorable! Keep your head up, Holly. Please feel free to call me at any time. Chatting with you yesterday made me feel so much better about things.

Janelle Wilson said...

Look on the bright side: in a couple of weeks, YOU'RE the one hopping on a plane flying off to some exotic location! Ok... maybe not exotic, but enjoyable, right? Can't wait to see you and Smella!

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine how difficult that is, but I know you can do it. You are a great mom and one of the best multi-taskers I have ever met. Ur coming to MT?? Excellent, can't wait to see you!