SHE GROWS UP SO FAST!
Here is a video that was taken just today at lunch time. I know I have been terrible lately for updating the blog so this one little clip will show you all how much she is changing :) , and now that I am all caught up on the blog I will make sure and keep everyone post regularly again, sorry.
She eats big girl sandwiches, talks a ton (babbles) and answers when I talk to her (she thinks she makes sense haha), shakes her head, waves bye, and just has so many facial expressions...
I tell ya, she has quite the personality!
______________________
**Oh and I forgot to tell you while Tobin was gone on his "4 day trip" that ended up being almost 17 days long she got 3.5 teeth on top :) Crazy how they all just came at once.
1 comments:
I love how she's just having a casual conversation with you, assuming you understand everything she's saying. Too cute!
Post a Comment