Saturday, August 8, 2009

kiddie pool!



I setup Ella's kiddie pool and she LOVED it! She loves to splash around in it and she found the the little fountains to be so entertaining :) Watch how she try to eat/drink it as it is spraying up, I couldn't help but laugh the entire time.

Tobin has been gone since Sunday and is still stuck in Spain. It looks like they MIGHT get out of there by tomorrow but not real promising. We are going on DAY 8 by then and he still has him entire mission still to do, 3-4 more destinations... his first stop was Spain and still hasn't left (they were only suppose to stop for like 12 hours and its nowgoing on 8 days)... this is the story of our life!
She saw/heard a plane (that's what this look is for above)

1 comments:

Jordan and Lexi said...

Haha, I love it! Like mother like daughter, eh? Only thing she's missing is a yummy umbrella-topped drink! (Milk of course)