We have been so incredibly busy these last few months that we lost track of time and never went did our typical photo shoot at sears for Ella's 12 month pictures.... So I decided to take a few pictures myself, figured if they didn't turn out we could still go blow a ton of cash at sears (it gets expensive there after awhile).
I think they turned out pretty well :) You tell me...
She has quite the little personality! (and that hair, it is curling more and more)
Such a happy little TODDLER
Our sweet little girl
This is what most of the pictures look like because she was constantly running away giggling
Very interested in the big kids on the playground
We see this "face" at least 10x a day!! Haha, not kidding either.
I think I will stick to taking my own photos from now on, much cheaper and they don't look as posed AND I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY! I really want to get back into it :) Maybe more once I get done with school or I will start now slowly getting back into it.
Those of you in Montana... see you in a couple days, YAH!!!
I think they turned out pretty well :) You tell me...
She has quite the little personality! (and that hair, it is curling more and more)
Such a happy little TODDLER
Our sweet little girl
This is what most of the pictures look like because she was constantly running away giggling
Very interested in the big kids on the playground
We see this "face" at least 10x a day!! Haha, not kidding either.I think I will stick to taking my own photos from now on, much cheaper and they don't look as posed AND I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY! I really want to get back into it :) Maybe more once I get done with school or I will start now slowly getting back into it.
Those of you in Montana... see you in a couple days, YAH!!!
5 comments:
What BEAUTIFUL pictures! I'm impressed, Holly! :)
Those are very cute. Better than posed pictures with teddy bears and fake roses:) I like the homemade version, Good job. Not to mention Ella is stinking adorable!
Just what you need, another Hobby! The pictures are beautiful, and SHE is beautiful!
p.s. Can you change the banner on my blog to not say "Koch and Schneider"?? Thanks!
Holly, those pictures of Ella are AMAZING! You are truly a talented person!
Beautiful!! I love her curly hair!
Post a Comment