Wednesday, September 30, 2009

iPhone pics

Since we still don't have our camera (Ella threw it away) I have been using my new iPhone to take pics and here are some from the last month, didn't turn out too bad :) enjoy!!





Just hanging out at our neighbors in this sweet chair!


Playing rock band at a BBQ with friends


Landen rockin out! He was hilarious!!



Check out my cute new fall jacket.


I think dad wants one more than me haha.



Flying back to see daddy after our visit to mt


Heading off to the wedding


Old stomping grounds - msu Bozeman, so pretty!


Msu


Msu, there's the famous noodle


I love playing in boxes


Hanging out in mt on a lovely day.


Night at Chico with no Ella :) thanks grandma for watching Ella.


Drive to Chico hot springs


Bagels with Lola :) I love bagels and inhail them!!


Mt fun


Grandma and Ella


August and Ella


Showing off my new slippers and sweet stickers I got from target.


Hilarious! She was running around the store like this. Cute hat huh?!


The motor on the bike scared the crap out of her


Hanging out with dad before we left for mt


I love Otis!!


Shopping with mom hahahah.


Hanging with mommy!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, I was beginning to wonder. You guys need a new camera! The phone ones are great, but seems to take you forever to put them on. Love you guys! your aunt