So Ella and I are in Montana right now visiting family and friends, next weekend I have a wedding to go to and then Ella and I will head home on the 24th of September. We just got in on Wednesday afternoon and I already feel like I have the next 2 weeks planned out, for almost everyday, but it will be fun!
I finished up with my second set of classes just last week and now I start up again this coming Wednesday. I just got my grades and I ended up with an A and an A-. The A- was the class I was afraid I wouldn't pass, I have never worked so hard in one class EVER, so glad it is over.
I have 20 credits down so far and my cumulative GPA is a 3.93 :) I am quite proud of myself, I have been working my butt off and it is paying off.
Tobin is off again to fly on Monday for a 5 days (or however long it actually takes to come back) so I am just hoping he makes it back before we get home. Fly safe next week Tobin and we miss you and wish you were here.
The next 1-1.5 months are going to be jam packed full... We are in Montana now, my cousin's wedding is Oct. 10th in South Dakota that Ella and I are going to try to attend, then Tobin will probably go on a couple more trips before the end of October and OCTOBER 31st NOVEMBER 7th we are heading to HAWAII :) YAH! I am so excited it will be so relaxing and we will be on vacation as a family!! It's nice coming home but things are always so busy that when we come home it is not a vacation, we are exhausted when we get back to our home. This will be an actual vacation, we are all looking forward to it!!! While all of this goes on I also have school and work so that's our busy next month. Then by the time we get back from Hawaii, Thanksgiving and Christmas will soon be here.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Updates
Posted by holly gannett at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Dude! Josh and I will are going home to Hawaii for a week in October, but we leave HI on the 11th. Going to miss each other by 3 weeks. Boo...well have fun on your vacation. You guys deserve it!
Post a Comment