Monday, October 12, 2009

Don't forget your purse!




Getting ready to go play while mommy dies at the gym (earlier this morning)


"Shoot I know keys are in here somewhere." :)

And yes she picks this up herself and puts it on her arm and walks around. Hilarious!!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Jaren Rabe said...

Awww! She's learning how to be a lady! Adorable.

Ok, so this is a little off topic and random but I was going through your old pregnancy blogs (I am currently obsessed with pregnant bellies and their corresponding weeks) and I HAD to know; How did you always wear your regular jeans and not maternity pants? Did you just never get bigger around your hips? I am amazed.

peggy said...

Big Girl Ella! Grandma is glad you like the purse I got you. I miss you and mommy. Love Grandma xoxoxox