So we LOVE our iPhones. You can do pretty much anything with them. Gps, bill tracker, expense tracker, video and camera, fun photo applications, banking apps, games, Internet, email, recipe apps, download books to read on it, the list goes on and on. Oh and like you can see you can update your blog :)
Anyways check a couple pics a played with on one of the fun photo apps!

Ellas new outfit from our shopping trip last weekend.

I love this photo from this summer at the lake. Even cuter now that I color splashed it on my phone.
Have a great night, I will be studying and catching up on work while Ella hopefully sleeps through the night. She got croup last weekend and it been a rough week with no sleep and Tobin is still stuck overseas and now won't be home til Thursday at the earliest which would make his 4 day trip... 14 days instead and who knows it could be longer :( got to love the air force! Ahhhh, I can't wait for Hawaii!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
0 comments:
Post a Comment