This morning a couple friends and I took the kids to fifer, the pumkin patch in dover. We had such a good time. Herd are the pics from our Saturday morning...

Our little pumpkins!





"I want to go up there!"

"weeeeeeeh"

So much fun

So cute

Ella did very well being gentle. She Sven got close to it's face like she dies to the dogs when she wants them to kiss her hah.

Check out ellas new "skinny" jeans

Playing in the soybean box


Natalie and Ella :)

Ellas pumpkin she painted!
We were suppose to wait for daddy to get home but he is STILL stuck in Germany, Hes been there for 9 days now. So who knows when he'll be home so I told him we can go again if he gets home in enough time before Hawaii! He still had to go to Iraq and another place down range before he heads back to Germany and then home. Keep in mind he hasn't even left to start that whole process yet. Lovely, just chillin in Germany!
We miss you daddy come home soon!!
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
So much fun! It looks warmer there than it is here. Hopefully Tobin gets home soon, sounds like he gets delayed A LOT! Boo to that, yay to Hawaii :)
So many great pictures! I love 'em all! Ella sure is growing up quickly.
Post a Comment