So I am 26 weeks pregnant and feeling huge. I am ready for "her" to be out of me. I am over bing pregnant and Yes I do realize that I still have 3 months to go :( Hopefully they will go by quick. I am not going to lie, who ever says they love being pregnant, well I think they are lying or just crazy :) no I am sure it is different for everybody, I am just not the biggest fan of the whole thing. Oh well she will be worth every minute of it :)
Here are a couple pics because I know people have been asking for updated belly pics... not that I really enjoy posting them the bigger I get. Take a look....26 weeks!
GROSS HUH! (front view is yuck)
it's rounding out a lot more and growing hair and that brown faint line is appearing... wow I look sexy, NOT! By the way that is fishing line that is being held down by a bandaide to keep my belly button from closing up (it is pierced and I could care less if it closes but Tobin insists that I keep it, not sure why because my tummy won't look like it did before). Oh well, no big deal, but that's what that is.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
26 weeks!
Posted by holly gannett at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment