Wednesday, April 23, 2008

April fun!

So the weather is like 85 degrees here and is already getting too hot to take the dogs on long walks in the middle of the day :( It is only going to get worse!!! We have been taking it easy lately because both of us have been so busy and starting to get ready for the baby to come, she will be here sooner then we think, especially because of how busy June will be with Tobin's graduation!

Here are a few pics of what we have been up to besides work ;)


position 1 of the boys and Tobin sleeping
position 2 of the boys and Tobin sleeping
position 3 of the boys and Tobin sleeping, MY FAVORITE-- tobin's mouth is wide open passed out and the boys are enjoying my pregnancy pillow thing I sleep with, I was laughing so hard when I came in to go to bed.
Tobin and I after taking the dogs to the park... we got some sun :)
An entire load of just the PINK clothes that we got from the baby showers-- CRAZY!
So I decided I should try and put a diaper on since I can't remember the last time I did or ever, who knows I am sure I have. So poor Theo got to be th baby and loved every minute of it... I was laughing so hard and he was not too impressed! Tobin came home and thought I had lost my mind. haha, I think I did for a moment :)
then here is Otis playing with the diaper not really sure what to think of it... it will be interesting to see how they react to the baby :)

0 comments: