Friday, April 25, 2008

Plane crash update!

So since Wednesday I have had a really hard time with the fact that Tobin flies planes for a living... you just never know what is going to happen and not only that he is flying planes but soon he will be deployed off to war and be gone for months on end, not being able to hear from him everyday and know that he is in fact OK. I know the Air Force is in less danger then other branches of military but still the thought of it just makes me cry.

Here on base it is very quiet and it hits home, too close to home because of the fact the girl who lost her husband lives just a couple blocks away so when Tobin and I take the dogs on walks we end up walking right past her house... uuhhh... I can't even imagine.

Well we have no other information as of now to what happened but here is the update with the names of the pilots that died.

Plane crash update
(click this link)

I feel selfish worrying about my family while two families lost there husband, but it's only human nature right? Well my thoughts and prayers still go out to the families.

We had a meeting on supporting the wives through this hard time yesterday and how we can help... make meals for the families and so on. I think I am making a bunch of cookies because the family requested a few people bring over some treats :) I know it's not much! We found out yesterday that the girl pregnant is actually 7 month along and then other guy (instructor) was married and had 2 kids- 2 yrs old and 6 months.

Thats all I have for now and we probably won't hear anything else until the investigation is over with which will take about 1 month!

0 comments: