Friday, May 16, 2008

Constant Wave Pool!


So she has been moving around like CRAZY lately! She won't stop sometimes and I find my entire body twitching sometimes because of how hard she is kicking. She is definitely not holding anything back, even though I read that I am only feeling, I think, 50% or something like that of her movement! Nuts to think about. The feel is something that you can't completely explain but I guess it feels like I have a constant wave pool in my tummy at times (that's when she is on a roll and is thumping, kicking, rolling and who knows what else she is doing in there)! It's fun to watch but after awhile it gets uncomfortable especially when she is body slamming the inside of my rib cage :) It has gotten to the point when she kicks you can actually see where she is kicking without having your hand on my tummy, no signs of an actual hand or foot yet (I have heard that happens sometimes) but my whole tummy moves literally!

1 comments:

Janelle Wilson said...

I wish SO badly that I could be there to watch! I'm glad you are both doing well. I love you and miss you!