Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Question of the day!

QUESTION:

What is worse then living is Mississippi (especially in the summer time)?

ANSWER:

Living in Mississippi in the summer time and having your air conditioner break!


So Tobin came home last night after work and it was so incredibly hot in out house, I just thought I was hot because I am almost 8 months pregnant, but no it's because it was 78 degrees in our house at 8pm (and very muggy). The air conditioner has broke, but it sounds like it is on but nothing comes out of any of the vents. Another reason to love Montana!

So Hopefully it will be fixed some time today... we have to call the property place and see what they will do. Cross your fingers because both of us slept like crap last night and the poor dogs look exhausted!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your picture. He looks very hot and miserable.
Are there any pools around to give you some relief?
Aubyn