OK so I know it is WAY past TObin's birthday... almost a month already but things have been crazy and I figured it was better late than never :) I just wanted to share a few photos... For all of you that don't know Tobin was overseas on his brithday so we celebrated the night he got home. Ella and I baked cupcakes that she picked out right before bed so and then I woke her up minutes before Tobin was going to walk in the door... he was totally surprised and Ella was so excited to eat cupcakes at 10pm hah. Anyways it was really cute and we had a good little late night evening....




Daddy also got his watch he's wanted for A VERY LONG TIME :) it was a birthday/congrats on becoming a CAPTAIN.... oh ya Tobin pinned on Captain the beginning of this month so YAH DADDY!!!
**I will try to catch up on things that have been happening lately and post more frequently... I know I have been terrible!! Good night everyone.
**Oh Tobin is leaving this weekend for a 15 day mission, these are not normal so I am not sure how this will go... will he be gone for 2 weeks and then actually be home when he is suppsoe to or will it just extend to be even longer like every other mission... we will see. Either way he will be gone on my birthday so Ella and I will jsut have to have a party of our own :)
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
baking a cake for daddy
Posted by holly gannett at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congrats to Capt Gannett!
Post a Comment