OK SO GUESS WHAT??? We finally went out and bought a new camera (point and shoot) since Ella threw ours away almost a year ago... we were hoping we would find it but no such luck. I take pictures with my professional camera but it takes so much time to them edit them and we just decided we were taking a lot less photos since we didn't have a easy camera it take with us places (Mine is huge and not easy to carry around-- it doesn't exactly fit in my purse haha). So we got one this afternoon right after we went to lunch before Tobin headed out on his mission. He is leaving for at least 15 days.. this one is a long and not so nice mission... he doesn't get to sleep in the nicest areas (tents a lot of the time) and he will be flying a lot back and forth (well that's what they say but who knows things always change). But it sounds like we won't be able to talk to him as much or at all... I guess we will see, like I said he has never done a mission like this one before. Let's just hope it doesn't last twice as long and he comes home on time... hahaha ya right (I must be kidding myself hahaha). Anyways, I just wanted to post a few pictures from this evening right before daddy left....
(now that we have a new camera I will post more since I will be able to get the photos easily :) YAH)!!!Kissing daddy goodbye... we love you daddy, come home safe and SOON :)
hah Ella looks so surprised but really she was saying CHEESE with her thumb in her mouth
Here are all the flowers we planted earlier this spring/summer... they have grown so much all ready and I actually haven't killed them yet ha.
Ella checking out the flowers with Elmo... she is obsessed!!
Ella trying to get into daddy's bag... not working out so well... and his snacks probably didn't make it... crunch, crunch... sorry daddy! But she was so determined!!
I will post more later this week... yah for getting a new camera and booo to Tobin leaving, but hey at least I know he will be gone for the next 2 weeks so I can make some plans for once :)
We will miss you daddy, love h&e
Sunday, June 13, 2010
NEW camera & bye bye daddy!
Posted by holly gannett at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for a new camera! Hope Tobin has a great trip! (If he's going where I think he's heading, there is internet in the picnic pavilions, although not in the tents...Derek found that one out. I may be totally wrong on where he's going though) ;)
Hope you and Ella have a good two weeks of girl time!
Slumming like the rest of us! bwah ha ha!
Post a Comment