Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Daddy??

Tobin needs to come home NOW!!! I am ready for him to be home, well I have been since he left but that's not the point. He is never home for any holidays and I know 4th of July isn't a huge holiday but it's about time for him to be home for a holiday AND I am not sure I can handle Ella asking me "where's daddy?" anymore... in her sweet little voice. She also started telling me "luv you mama" she says it all the time now :) It made my day on Sunday when she first said it to me without having to tell her what to say or have her repeat it.

Anyways, COME HOME DADDY, it's been TOO LONG!!!!!!!!!! Hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend... cross your fingers he comes home.

2 comments:

lanerdoo said...

Frowny face... I can't imagine what all you girls go through, your husbands being gone for long stretches. I get frustrated when our schedule only allows us an hour overlap before bed. I hope you get to spend some solid, quality time together, and soon!

Janelle Wilson said...

It sucks a big one. I can't imagine doing this while parenting. Hang in there, Holly Anne. Love you!