Sunday, June 6, 2010

Phillies game!

I know I have been terrible on updating the blog but here's some fun pics from our Sunday afternoon on the east coast :) hope everyone had a nice weekend....


We had a blast!!


Ella never stopped eating... Junk hah.


Watching the game


Ice cream time


We were given diamond club seats for today's game by some friends who decided they didn't want to go this weekend (they have session tickets). We had do much fun and the seats were amazing!!!!


Yah for family day


Ellagetting ready for bed in her new phillies shirt :)


Go phillies... She is obsessed with this thing and it was the only free thing we cxme home with, go figure.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Black Hawks!!!!! I know there hockey. :) Love ya, Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I've always wanted to go to a professional baseball game.
Looks like Ella's got one up on me already :)

Anonymous said...

*I meant they're