Tuesday, February 9, 2010

BIG updates!

(NO I AM NOT PREGNANT... just wanted to clear that up right away, haha)

Alright this will be quick but I have been meaning to do this for awhile...

First off Tobin FINALLY made it home EARLY this morning, after being gone for a good 3 weeks (let me remind you it was only suppose to be 4-5 days) Got to LOVE the C-5!

GUESS WHAT?? Ella in the past 2 weeks (since Tobin has been gone) has started realizing when she has to go potty :) I know she is a little young so I am not pushing anything but she grabs her diaper and gives me this look like "oh no" and then we run to the potty :) it's pretty cute! She has gone #1 in the potty once and #2 three time... I know she is know where near potty trained but hey I figured it's a good start and it's great she is wanting to do it... she also likes to just hangout on the potty sometimes too, or sit on it quick so she has an excuse to wash her hands and stand on her stood haha. So we will see how this process goes, I am sure it will bea long one but it's a start right? I thought you guys might like this pic above (got it off the internet of some cute kid) rather than the pic I took of her first poop in the potty :) hahahah.

We are heading to Vancouver, Canada for the Olympics on Saturday to meet my family :) I can't wait!! We are flying to Seattle to meet everyone and then taking a train to Vancouver and staying in Whistler. We are going to a USA vs. Switzerland Hockey game on the 16th. My mom has put so much time into planning this trip, it will be great!! Thanks mom!!!

I feel like I have been so busy lately I haven't even been able to put the thought throw my head that we are going... oh geez I have so much to do to get ready for it BUT I have to finish up a few things first...


CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???
Remember when I wrote on the blog last April that I was going back to school for an intense year of hard work? Well guess what?

I'm GRADUATING in 3 days!!!!!!! Yes that's right I am done with school and turning in my finals on Friday evening before we leave for Vancouver :) I can finally see the end of this long ass year. Man it was a lot of work, but I learned soooooo much and wouldn't take it back EVER. I am able to do so much more and love where I am headed with this behind me now! I have fulfilled 51 credits and have gotten all A's... we will see what I get on this last class but I feel like I have done VERY well and taken advantage of the program to learn as much as possible.

BUT I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED TO BE DONE :) I feel like I should throw myself a party haha.

Last but not least, my father-in-law just announced he is running for DISTRICT JUDGE fin Yellowstone county. I created his logo above and put together a business system for him (letterhead, business cards, envelopes & thank you cards). I am also working on fixing his website... I will post the link once I get it done!

Anyways, Go Damon and GOOD LUCK!!

---------------------------------

*I will be updating the blog from my iphone while we are in Canada, so check back for pics :) We are so excited, it's a once in a life time experience!!

5 comments:

Nena said...

Wow Holly! Congratulations on all of your accomplishments! It must feel great to be done with school, and the wedding website you created for your friends is awesome! Have a wonderful time at the olympics!! talk soon, miss you!
love, Nena

Stephanie Waller said...

ok girl, you are BUSY! Congratulations on graduating!!

Anonymous said...

You ARE the busiest person I know. Congratulations on your graduation, that is awesome.
One of my friends' daughter started doing the same things Ella is at about 18 months and potty-trained shortly after. Here's hoping!

aubyn said...

You are the first person I know to ever see the olympics!
Congratulations on graduating, knowledge is power?!

I am appreciative that Yellowstone County will have another judgeship. It means good things for all of us. Well, we all might have more jury duty but thats the price of the rule of law! ha ha ha

The Parkers said...

Congrats Holly on graduating soon! That has to be such a relief! Have fun in Canada, say "ay" to someone for me :)

P.S. Your websites are amazing!