Monday, February 22, 2010

New & Improved site!

So I have been working on a new site for my photography. I am sooooo excited to show everyone it....

check it out:
http://www.hollygannettphotography.com/blog

I have combined my site and and my blog and proofing site into 1 site!! It is much more professional and so much easier for my clients to use. Each client gets their own password to view their proofs, I can update it a lot easier and it allows me to show my picture LARGE, while blogging as well!

Take a minute to look at my site and leave me a comment on it if would like :)

Hope you guys like it!!

Also I haven't updated it with my old posts from my old blog but there are a few posts from the photo sessions I did this past weekend and a GLIMPSE at our trip to the Olympics.

ENJOY and add it to your blog list (since it will update like a blog as well as be a website)!!

0 comments: