Ella is in love with using her big girl stool in the bathroom and playing in the mirror. It's too cute... She even realized she can turn on and off the light.

Tobin has been gone for almost 3 weeks now... His trip was suppose to be 4-5 days! What's new!! Last weekend we headed to the mall in christiana just to get out of the house... Look at us all bundled up, it has been cold lately...

I've been slammed with school and work, I have 1 week left of school and I graduate :) so finals are killing me especially with Tobin being gone... But I can see the end, thankfully!!
I'll update more this weekend when I am snowed in my house, we are suppose to get a HUGE storm starting tomorrow and going through the weekend. I hate shoveling, another reason Tobin should come home.... I'm sure you all have gathered I am ready for some help around the house :) ellas new thing is to "organize" the house by making lots of piles and stacks stuff everywhere! She has even hid our house phone so I can't find it. The answering machine rings but I can't answer it because I can't find the phone... I hope its not in the trash like our camera this summer :( so don't call our house call my cell if you need to get a hold of me.
We have ellas 18 month shots tomorrow and check up so hopefully that goes ok... I hate always having to be the bad guy and take her to get her shots-- Tobin always seems to miss them. Go figure. Well it's late and I cant sleep but I better try because Ella will be up bright and early!! Nite everyone...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
0 comments:
Post a Comment