Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wedding Projects!!

Most of you may know that I do wedding invitations on the side. Well I am currently working on a wedding that has been a lot of fun and it a great opportunity!

Matt and Steph Waller (Steph Black soon to be Waller) contacted me this past fall to see if I would be willing to do their invitations and save the dates for their wedding this summer 2010. I was really excited since I haven't pursued getting business for these types of things for awhile, I have been just doing them for close friends as wedding gifts. After talking with Steph more and more through out the past few months she had decided that she wanted me to do a lot for her wedding...

  • save the dates
  • formal invitations
  • programs
  • wedding website
  • blog set up that links with their website
  • AND her photography :)
I really enjoy doing these types of jobs and it is a nice change when it comes to designing, to do once in awhile! I first of all I very EXCITED that she would even think of me to photograph her wedding... I can't wait!! Second, I was so happy I was able to convince her of doing a website, you can do so much with it and it's a great way to let everyone know what the weddings all about.

Anyways, since we have been snowed inside the house the past couple of days I was able to work on their website late at night once Ella went to bed (makes it even easier to stay up late and work away when Tobin is gone-- which yes he STILL is). I was able to get it all working and make it live :) Just in time for her save the dates to go in the mail... Their wedding is going to be GREAT! I really focused on their personalities and listening to what they wanted the look and feel of their wedding to be. I suggested we incorporate the houndstooth pattern some how since Matt really likes it and it just really reminded me of "them." I wanted to make sure that the look was still classy but add a little funk to it :)

Check out their website I just finished....
www.mattandsteph2010.com
Here is their blog they are just starting... so if your a blog follower theirs will be fun to follow...
http://mattandstephwaller.blogspot.com
I will post how their save the dates turned out, they are REALLY CUTE, but I don't want to post them until they send them out :) Don't want to ruin the surprise!!

Anyways, I just thought I would share with all of you my current wedding projects and I will keep you updated. Hope you guys enjoy!!

3 comments:

Janelle Wilson said...

Everything looks wonderful, Holly! My invitations were one of my favorite things about my wedding; everyone should be so happy with theirs! You're a master, girl!

Stephanie Waller said...

I agree Janelle!! She is AMAZING! Anyone who is getting married should consider contacting Holly

ADRIENNE and JOSH said...

Holly, you are so talented! I LOVED my wedding invitations too! The Waller website/blog look great!